TAG ‘E-Z’ Fit Single Chain Clamps
Range: 1" - 72"
Our 'E-Z' Fit Pipe Chain Clamps have been designed to offer the welder/pipe fitter the best of both worlds.
A robust pipe clamp with the strength to align and reform, that is also lightweight and easy to operate.
Traditional methods for aligning heavy wall pipe, such as ratchet cable pullers, lugs and bottle jacks are time consuming and inconsistent in the results they achieve, making them unsuitable for the majority of critical alignment applications.
One clamp can fit up a variety of sizes of pipes, elbows, tees, flanges end caps and most other pipe fittings (using the level and support device supplied).
The heavy duty high rise Jackbars and main block provide the strength to reform the pipe either side of the weld gap to eliminate “Hi-Lo”, whilst enabling the welder to weld the entire circumference of the pipe with the clamp in situ.
Our chain and screws are zinc passivated, to combat weld spatter and corrosion. All 'E-Z' Chain Clamps are available with stainless steel contact points and chain to enable the welding of exotic materials with no risk of contamination.
TAG ‘E-Z’ Fit Single Chain Clamps
Features and Advantages
- Precision Alignment – The double jackbars, spaced around the outside diameter of the pipe, provide concise alignment and reforming of the internal or external diameters of both pipes within 0.5mm
- Extremely Tough – Reforms pipes on both sides of the weld joint to Schedule 40 pipe and aligns any wall schedule of pipe, elbows, tees and other fittings
- Adaptable – The Chain Clamp can be used to align, and reform elbows, tees and other fittings that a cage clamp can not manage. One Chain Clamp covers the range of eight (8) cage clamps
- High Rise Independent Jackbars – Double jackscrew 'high rise' jackbars have extra clearance enabling easy access with welding torch/rod. Each Jackscrew has independently pivoting feet to cope with uneven surfaces
- Safe – Elbows, tees and other fittings can be held safely and securely in place during alignment with the level and support device
'E-Z' Fit Pipe Chain Clamp Versatility
Some examples of fit-ups with the ‘E-Z’ Fit Pipe Chain Clamp. Each clamp is supplied with all accessories to carry out any fit-up and includes a steel storage box.
‘E-Z’ Fit Pipe Chain Clamps Include:
- Length of chain required for the pipe range
- Double jackscrew jackbars listed for the pipe range
- Main block
- Fine adjustment
- Level and support device
- Jackscrew wrench
- Parts and operating manual
- Metal storage box
- Come fully assembelled ready to use
|PART NO.||PIPE DIAMETER RANGE (INCH / MM)||NO. OF JACKBARS||REFORMS PIPE TO SCHEDULE||ALIGNS PIPE TO SCHEDULE||SHIPPING WEIGHT (KG / LBS)|
|EZSCC12||1—12" / 25—320mm||3||40||80||12kg / 27lbs|
|EZSCC12SS||1—12" / 25—320mm||3||40||80||12kg / 27lbs|
|EZSCC20||4—20" / 102—500mm||7||40||80||33kg / 72lbs|
|EZSCC20SS||4—20" / 102—500mm||7||40||80||33kg / 72lbs|
|EZSCC36||10—36" / 254—914mm||8||40||80||67kg / 144lbs|
|EZSCC36SS||10—36" / 254—914mm||8||40||80||67kg / 144lbs|
|EZSCC54||10—54" / 254—1372mm||13||40||80||82kg / 180lbs|
|EZSCC54SS||10—54" / 254—1372mm||13||40||80||82kg / 180lbs|
|EZSCC72||10—72" / 254—1829mm||16||40||80||90kg / 199lbs|
|EZSCC72SS||10—72" / 254—1829mm||16||40||80||90kg / 199lbs|
* Larger sizes available upon request
Pipe Alignment Clamps
SEND US YOUR PICTURES AND RECEIVE A £50 DISCOUNT OFF
e-mail us some pictures of our equipment in use, and if we use them on the website, or in any of our literature we'll give you a £50 credit against your next order!!!
OUT NOW! THE NEW 'E-Z' FIT RED PIPE CLAMP!
the latest addition to tag ltd's range rapid fit up, pipe welding alignment clamps, is the latest version of the 'e-z' fit red. boasting a range of 1" to 12" in just 3 clamps! the new 'e-z' fit red can be used on stainless steel without any additional accessories, preventing contaimation of the pipe during fit up.