TAG E-Z Fit Single Chain Pipe Clamps
Range: 1" - 72"
Designed to offer the welder the best of both worlds.
Firstly, a clamp with the strength and ability to align and lightly reform pipes, and secondly, light weight design and construction for ease of use.
The feet of the clamp can be positioned equally around the chain to achieve an accurate pipe alignment in very little time.
The E-Z Fit Single Chain Clamp can fit up elbows, T-pieces, flanges, end caps and most other pipefittings.
Models are available for carbon and stainless steel.
TAG ‘E-Z’ Fit Single Chain Clamps
Features and Advantages
- Precision Alignment – The double jackbars, spaced around the outside diameter of the pipe, provide concise alignment and reforming of the internal or external diameters of both pipes within 0.5mm
- Extremely Tough – Reforms pipes on both sides of the weld joint to Schedule 40 pipe and aligns any wall schedule of pipe, elbows, tees and other fittings
- Adaptable – The Chain Clamp can be used to align, and reform elbows, tees and other fittings that a cage clamp can not manage. One Chain Clamp covers the range of eight (8) cage clamps
- High Rise Independent Jackbars – Double jackscrew 'high rise' jackbars have extra clearance enabling easy access with welding torch/rod. Each Jackscrew has independently pivoting feet to cope with uneven surfaces
- Safe – Elbows, tees and other fittings can be held safely and securely in place during alignment with the level and support device
'E-Z' Fit Pipe Chain Clamp Versatility
Some examples of fit-ups with the ‘E-Z’ Fit Pipe Chain Clamp. Each clamp is supplied with all accessories to carry out any fit-up and includes a steel storage box.
‘E-Z’ Fit Pipe Chain Clamps Include:
- Length of chain required for the pipe range
- Double jackscrew jackbars listed for the pipe range
- Main block
- Fine adjustment
- Level and support device
- Jackscrew wrench
- Parts and operating manual
- Metal storage box
- Come fully assembelled ready to use
|PART NO.||PIPE DIAMETER RANGE (INCH / MM)||NO. OF JACKBARS||REFORMS PIPE TO SCHEDULE||ALIGNS PIPE TO SCHEDULE||SHIPPING WEIGHT (KG / LBS)|
|EZSCC12||1—12" / 25—320mm||3||40||80||12kg / 27lbs|
|EZSCC12SS||1—12" / 25—320mm||3||40||80||12kg / 27lbs|
|EZSCC20||4—20" / 102—500mm||7||40||80||33kg / 72lbs|
|EZSCC20SS||4—20" / 102—500mm||7||40||80||33kg / 72lbs|
|EZSCC36||10—36" / 254—914mm||8||40||80||67kg / 144lbs|
|EZSCC36SS||10—36" / 254—914mm||8||40||80||67kg / 144lbs|
|EZSCC54||10—54" / 254—1372mm||13||40||80||82kg / 180lbs|
|EZSCC54SS||10—54" / 254—1372mm||13||40||80||82kg / 180lbs|
|EZSCC72||10—72" / 254—1829mm||16||40||80||90kg / 199lbs|
|EZSCC72SS||10—72" / 254—1829mm||16||40||80||90kg / 199lbs|
* Larger sizes available upon request
Pipe Alignment Clamps
SEND US YOUR PICTURES AND RECEIVE A £50 DISCOUNT OFF
e-mail us some pictures of our equipment in use, and if we use them on the website, or in any of our literature we'll give you a £50 credit against your next order!!!
THE NEW 'E-Z' FIT RED PIPE CLAMP!
The latest addition to TAG Pipe’s range - rapid fit up, pipe-welding alignment clamps, is the latest version of the ‘E-Z’ Fit Red. Boasting a range of 1" to 12" in just 3 clamps! The new ‘E-Z’ Fit Red can be used on stainless steel without any additional accessories, preventing contamination of the pipe during fit up.