TAG E-Z Fit Single Chain Pipe Clamps
Range: 1" - 72"
Designed to offer the welder the best of both worlds.
Firstly, a clamp with the strength and ability to align and lightly reform pipes, and secondly, light weight design and construction for ease of use.
The feet of the clamp can be positioned equally around the chain to achieve an accurate pipe alignment in very little time.
The E-Z Fit Single Chain Clamp can fit up elbows, T-pieces, flanges, end caps and most other pipefittings.
Models are available for carbon and stainless steel.
Download our E-Z Fit Single Chain Pipe Clamps Catalogue Here
- Precision Alignment - The double Jackbars, spaced around the outside diameter of the pipe, provide concise alignment and reforming of the internal or external diameters of both pipes within 0.5mm
- Extremely Tough - Reforms pipes on both sides of the weld joint to Schedule 40 pipe and aligns any wall schedule of pipe, elbows, tees and other fittings
- Adaptable - The Chain Clamp can be used to align, and reform elbows, tees and other fittings that a cage clamp can not manage. One Chain Clamp covers the range of eight (8) cage clamps
- High Rise Independent Jackbars - Double jackscrew 'high rise' Jackbars have extra clearance enabling easy access with welding torch/rod. Each Jackscrew has independently pivoting feet to cope with uneven surfaces
- Safe - Elbows, tees and other fittings can be held safely and securely in place during alignment with the level and support device
- Length of chain required for the pipe range
- Double jackscrew jackbars listed for the pipe range
- Main block
- Fine adjustment
- Level and support device
- Jackscrew wrench
- Parts and operating manual
- Metal storage box
- Come fully assembelled ready to use
TAG E-Z Fit Single Chain Clamps
Our E-Z Fit Pipe Chain Clamps have been designed to offer the welder / pipe fitter the best of both worlds.
A robust pipe clamp with the strength to align and reform, that is also light weight and easy to operate.
Traditional methods for aligning heavy wall pipe, such as ratchet cable pullers, lugs and bottle jacks are time consuming and inconsistent in the results they achieve, making them unsuitable for the majority of critical alignment applications.
One clamp can fit up a variety of sizes of pipes, elbows, tees, flanges end caps and most other pipe fittings (using the level and support device supplied).
The heavy duty high rise Jackbars and main block provide the strength to reform the pipe either side of the weld gap to eliminate “Hi-Lo”, whilst enabling the welder to weld the entire circumference of the pipe with the clamp in situ.
Our chain and screws are zinc passivated, to combat weld spatter and corrosion. All E-Z Chain Pipe Clamps are available with stainless steel contact points and chain to enable the welding of exotic materials with no risk of contamination.
Features and Advantages
E-Z Fit Pipe Chain Clamp Versatility
Some examples of fit-ups with the E-Z Fit Pipe Chain Clamp. Each clamp is supplied with all accessories to carry out any fit-up and includes a steel storage box.
E-Z Fit Pipe Chain Clamps Include: