TAG PIPE BEVELLING MACHINE PREP 16
RANGE: 72 - 400mm i/d / 2.8 - 15.74" i/d
- Functions: External bevelling / internal bevelling / facing / counter-boring / weld removal / J-prepping / compound bevels
- Materials: Any kind of steel and exotic alloy
- Power: Servo electric, pneumatic or hydraulic
The PREP 16 is the first in TAG’s new range of a heavy duty mid-large diameter bevelling machines.
Offering ratcheted i/d jaw locking as well as ratchet bevel feed control for effortless heavy wall preps, offered in extremely powerful user friendly servo electric or pneumatic any bevel geometry can be performed within the impressive 3" - 16" range.
J-preps, counter boring, and facing can all be performed, simultaneously, using the correct tooling fitted in (up to) 4 heavy duty hardened multi-position tool holders. Due to its light weight, yet unrivalled power, the PREP 16 is ideal for on-site, off shore, nuclear, and other applications where precision welds are required at an incredible value.
The PREP 16, and its bigger brother the PREP 24, utilise ratchet feed and locking. This allows effortless set-up, and enables the operator to deliver consistent feed with minimal effort.
Our group policy is one of continuous improvement. Products and data tables are subject to change or vary from those illustrated.
• All units are supplied complete with all locking jaws to cover the full range of the machine. Service tools, drawings, instruction manual and warranty certificate are also supplied as standard.
• Each machine is supplied with a protective custom built box.
• Pneumatic machine must be used with filter lubricator and oil - use without will void warranty.
PREP 16 AND PREP 24 ELBOW / FITTINGS
The TAG PREP 16 ELBOW / FITTINGS and TAG PREP 24 ELBOW / FITTINGS complete machine enables bevelling, J-preps, counter boring and facing on elbows and pipe fittings, due to it's heavy duty yet compact shaft and 6 piece locking jaw system. The machines can be supplied in either servo electric, pneumatic or hydraulic.
TAG PREP 16