TAG PIPE BEVELLING MACHINE PREP 8
RANGE: 50 - 211mm i/d / 2 - 8" i/d
- Functions: External bevelling / internal bevelling / elbow and fittings bevelling / facing / counter-boring / weld removal / J-prepping / compound bevels
- Materials: Any kind of steel and exotic alloy
- Power: Pneumatic or electric (110v or 220v)
One of our most powerful and popular i/d locking, in-line feed end prep machines. This is mainly due to its impressive 2 - 8" working range and unrivalled power. The PREP 8 is a portable, one man operation machine, its power to weight ratio, and offset 4-jaw tool holder (chuck) allows use of up to 4 insert or form tools to enables simultaneous external, internal bevelling of even the heaviest wall pipe.
The PREP 8 is a real workhorse. It’s size, power, and functionality, make it extremely popular in high volume heavy duty bevelling applications, on site, or in the workshop.
Our group policy is one of continuous improvement. Products and data tables are subject to change or vary from those illustrated.
• All units are supplied complete with all gripping segments to cover the full range of the machine. Service tools, drawings, instruction manual and warranty certificate are also supplied as standard.
• Each machine is supplied with a protective custom built metal box.
• Pneumatic machine must be used with filter lubricator and oil - use without will void warranty.
TAG PREP 8