TAG PMM155 Handheld Plate Beveller
From 1.5mm Plate thickness
TAG’s range of handheld bevelling machines are the most durable and versatile on the market. The range is capable of bevelling and radiusing straight edges, shapes, contours and holes from 20° to 60°.
Using tungsten carbide inserts the machines can bevel from 1.5mm up to 40mm on Aluminium plate and an impressive 16mm on Carbon and Stainless Steel!!
These units can also be used for dressing and de-burring, and is available with a range of radius heads and inserts. Available in electric 110v or 220v power supply.
Download our PMM155 Handheld Plate Beveller Catalogue Here
- Materials: Any kind of Steel, Aluminium, Brass or Plastics
- Power: 110 or 220v or Pneumatic
Note: For the deburring of outer and inner outlines, bevelling, milling of radii and bore holes as from 20mm Ø.
Especially developed to produce clean visible edges and to prepare welds.
- Tool-less adjustment of bevel height
- Handy and powerful
- For construction steels, stainless steels, aluminium and other materials
- Multiple indexable insert holder 45° (optional 30°)
- Also for radii R = 2.5